[Ns-developers] Public 5G-LENA v0.2 release

Tom Henderson tomh at tomh.org
Mon Feb 4 07:21:39 PST 2019

On 2/4/19 6:33 AM, Natale Patriciello wrote:
> /% I apologize if you receive multiple copies of this announcement %/
>
> Hi all,
>
> On behalf of the 5G-LENA team, I'm forwarding here the official release
> statement of 5G-LENA v0.2.

Natale, thanks for making this available.  Can you comment on any
roadmap or plans to integrate with the mainline?

We do have an open merge request from you to handle NR prerequisites
(https://gitlab.com/nsnam/ns-3-dev/merge_requests/8), which has a couple
of unresolved issues.  Is this merge request the first of possibly a
series of patches to upgrade the lte module to include 5G models, or is
there some separate evolution planned?

- Tom