[Ns-developers] Wrap up: GSoC Project on TCP Prague

Shravya Ks shravya.ks0 at gmail.com
Thu Sep 7 07:18:48 PDT 2017

Hello everyone,

This is a wrap up mail for the GSoC Project on TCP Prague.

I have summarized the entire project on the following link, and provided
necessary pointers to wiki page, github repo and the code that was
developed in each phase:

https://tcp-prague-framework-gsoc-2017.github.io/

Thanks to all the reviewers for suggesting corrections. I have incorporated
the ones that I have received so far.

I look forward to have further reviews and suggestions on improving the
code, and merge this project code in the mainline of ns-3.

As a next step, I will work on the "Possible Extensions" that I have
mentioned in the link given above.

I would like to thank the ns-3 community for giving me this excellent
opportunity, and providing the much needed support to complete this project.

Looking forward to learn much more from the ns-3 community, and contribute
further!

Regards,
Shravya K. S

‌