[Ns-developers] [Review Request] LTE IPv6 Support

Manoj Kumar Rana manoj24.rana at gmail.com
Fri Sep 1 07:40:27 PDT 2017

Hi all,

As a part of my GSoC 2017 project, I prepare the following patch for LTE
IPv6 support.

https://github.com/manoj24rana/LTE-IPv6-Review/commit/1c739c0fc1442e7eb0e0e03dbd2691cb5d9851ff

Test, documentation and examples are included.

I request you to review this patch.

I want to point out to ns-3 lte maintainer this issue:
https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/ns-3-users/Tc3IKky1OKo, where one
ns-3 user was trying to simulate two EPC networks, but he/she could not,
because of two reasons.

First, IP addresses (v4) are hard coded in the existing code. So,
duplication occurs at the second time.
Second, the cell id missing in the second epc.

I solved the first problem, but not the second. So, still two epc test is
not given. The second problem is required your effort. Please consider it
too.

With Regards,
Manoj Kumar Rana
PhD Scholar