[Ns-developers] [Review Request]: GSoC 2017 Project on ns-3 AppStore

Abhijith Anilkumar abhijithabhayam at gmail.com
Thu Aug 31 12:32:12 PDT 2017

Hello Everyone,

This is the review request for the final phase of GSoC 2017. The AppStore
is functionally complete and is available to developers for use at [1].

The code for review is available at [2]. The latest code has been pushed to
the VM. If you find any issues regarding the working of the website, please
raise an issue in the GitHub repository [3].

Over the next few days, I will be adding a few more features to the site
like comments thread and the nsnam nav-bar. Once that is done, we will
deploy the site for public use, in September. We will branch off the
current project into development and then deploy it in the current VM. The
production website will render the master branch and it will be moved to a
different VM.

Future work:
* To help the site work with command-line in the future, I will be adding
Django Rest Framework APIs in the next few weeks.
* Bake integration : Once we finalize the structure of the bakeconf.xml
file, it can be used to retrieve data and auto-populate the backend.
* Add a test suite for the site and setup GitHub webhooks.

Any suggestions/feedback would be much appreciated.

[1] http://ns-apps.ee.washington.edu/
[2]
https://github.com/abhijithanilkumar/ns-3-AppStore/commit/8569e5d2d6a46e2ddf6367d50b60907a44cc6b2a

[3] https://github.com/abhijithanilkumar/ns-3-AppStore