[Ns-developers] Ns-3 Wsn GSoc 2012

Ahmad Y Javaid dilse2ahmad at gmail.com
Sat Mar 31 15:46:57 PDT 2012

Hi,

I hope I am not too late for the GSoC 12.

I wish to develop a Unmanned Aerial Vehicle Simulator for NS-3. I have
experience on NS-2 but NOT much experience on NS-3. The basic idea is to
develop a model for simulation of physical as well as communication
properties of the UAVs, specially the physical properties on which
communication properties of the channel depend.

I have gone through all the discussions going on in this mailing list from
past few weeks and I think it could be a good module to add.

Please guide me where should i start. I think I have less than 6 days to
submit the proposal.

Regards
Ahmad Javaid