[Ns-developers] TcpEcho

Tommaso Pecorella tpecorella at mac.com
Fri Mar 30 17:27:36 PDT 2012

Hi Tom (and all),

I sent a mail to the TcpEcho authors, but I haven't got any reply yet.

The code seems ok to me beside some minor stuff I'm going to correct and post in Bugzilla.

The only *real* thing is the lack of consistency in the Copyrights. I changed them so at least the authors are ok. The Institution, tho, is missing.

I also sel-faddressed my own comments since I was at it. The original authors are not really answering, so if we don't want to leave the code rot, I guess it's better if we fix it by ourself.

Please check it and, in case, feel free to push it.

Cheers,

T.

The nice thing about standards is that there are so many to choose from.
And if you really don't like all the standards you just have to wait another year until the one arises you are looking for.
-- A. Tanenbaum, "Introduction to Computer Networks"

email: tommaso.pecorella at unifi.it
       tommaso.pecorella at cnit.it

email: tommaso.pecorella at unifi.it
       tommaso.pecorella at cnit.it