[Ns-developers] My intestes of "A Benchmark Model for Parallel ns3"

Barnes, Peter D. barnes26 at llnl.gov
Thu Mar 29 11:32:28 PDT 2012

Hello Ruhao,

Apologies for taking so long to reply; I came home from WNS3 pretty sick and am only now thinking somewhat straight.

I sent my talk to the WNS3 chairs, Lalith and Pavel, so it should get posted shortly.  In the meantime, here are my paper and talk.

Thanks,
Peter

On Mar 25, 2012, at 5:15 AM, Ruhao Yao wrote:
> Mr Peter Barnes,
>
> I'm Ruhao Yao from Peking University. I am intested in your benchmark
> model for parallel ns-3. I want to use it to the GSOC ns-3 in the cloud
> project. Could you please share me your paper and talk ppts? I can't
> find it on the WNS-3 web. I've sent my project draft proposal to the
> mailing list, could you give me some advice? Thank you so much!
>

> Regards.
> --
> Ruhao Yao
> Beijing Key Laboratory of Internet Security Technology
> School of Electronics Engineering & Computer Science
> Peking University
> Beijing 100871
> China

Dr. Peter D. Barnes, Jr.                Physics Division
Lawrence Livermore National Laboratory  Physical and Life Sciences
7000 East Avenue, L-50                  email:  pdbarnes at llnl.gov
P. O. Box 808                           Voice:  (925) 422-3384
Livermore, California 94550             Fax:    (925) 423-3371