[Ns-developers] Conferences Tutorials

Daniel Camara daniel.camara at inria.fr
Thu Mar 29 06:34:01 PDT 2012

Hi people,

As we discussed in the developers meeting, a way to increase ns-3 visibility in the community could be to propose tutorials in huge network conferences. I had a look into the big conferences and we have Globecom ( http://www.ieee-globecom.org/2012/cfp.html ) and PIMRC ( http://ieee-pimrc.org/callfor.php ) that have their dead line for 31 of march. I know it is quite short as a deadline, but these are huge conferences and could be interesting to "advertise" na-3 there. If some one wants to propose a tutorial, I would be more than glad to help.

Apart from these two, as big conferences, we have ICC (http://www.ieee-icc.org/2013/) in September and WCNC that the dead line should also be around September.

These are the big conferences I know of that accept tutorial proposals, if you have some other ideas... :)

Best regards....

Daniel