[Ns-developers] GSoC-WAVE Implementation

Kuldeep Singh kuldip237 at gmail.com
Sun Mar 25 23:11:06 PDT 2012

Respected Guillaume and All other NS-developers,

            I want to participate in GSoC by implementing WAVE in NS-3. I
want to implement routing in ns-3 and for that I want to know that what is
implemented at Physical and Mac layers (as 802.11p is partially implemented
as far as I know) and what is remaining to implement at Phy and Mac layer.
And what are the other possibilities in WAVE for participation.

I would appreciate everyone's feedback about the topic.

Thanks in advance

Kuldeep