[Ns-developers] gaurav vanets

gaurav gauravmanik9 at gmail.com
Mon Mar 26 02:07:04 PDT 2012

Sorry but i did not find any email address to apply for ns3.So thought of
mailing to mentor of vanets.

Regarding probabilistic approach, yes we can do and achieve some better
results as i did in my project *Probabilistic Routing using queuing theory
for manets.* We can put some factor while setting the path in manets
similarly in vanets. It increases network traffic if we again and again
keep broadcasting and led to an increases the network traffic.

I published paper on "*Probabilistic Routing using queuing theory for
manets" in International Journal for mobile and wireless networks.

*So we can use probabilistic approach.

thanks
gaurav