[Ns-developers] My Hello World Mail

Shikhar Srivastav shikhs.prasad at gmail.com
Sun Mar 25 22:13:50 PDT 2012

Thank you for the informative response. I was starting to think that maybe
my mail was not approved.

I had one more question though.
What are your expectations regarding this project over the GSoC period? As
i have already mentioned i plan to continue this project one more year
because from the looks of it, it seemed like it can't be done in one year.

Any clarification in this area would be helpful.

Thanks,
Shikhar