[Ns-developers] GSOC 2012

V.Sindhuja intutivestriker88 at gmail.com

Thank you so much for the response. I was going through the list of
criterion to select a project and came across
-Impact and relevance to future users of ns-3?
- Availability of a mentor for the suggested project.
These are not things that are in my purview and I dont want to lose out on
being able to do a project based on these. Considering the NAT and
Netfilter part has been already worked on and that in IPV6 we need to add
new features. I am unable to chose based on these. Do help me out ! I'd
love to chose one and give it my 100% or choose all three and give a 300% !
:)

Thanks and Regards,
 Sindhuja Venkatesh
 Graduate Student, Department of CSE,