[Ns-developers] GSOC 2012 NAT model implementation

anush vishwanath anush.pasteface at gmail.com
Sun Mar 25 06:49:55 PDT 2012

Hello Lalith,
The problem statement to this project says "to be able to mimic the Linux
NAT behaviour"..
so what i did was i went and read about the complete implementation details
on how connections are maintained and NAT is used in Linux..
I had downloaded the ns3 source code like i mentioned earlier.I saw that
the ns 3 code had the same files which Linux uses for NAT
implementation..so if these files already exist in ns 3 what exactly needs
to be done???what does the project require to be done??

Reagrds,
Anush V

--
*Science is the poetry of reality.........*