[Ns-developers] Draft project proposal of "ns-3 in the cloud" -- GSoC2012

Ruhao Yao yaoruhao at gmail.com
Sun Mar 25 01:48:16 PDT 2012

Hi Lalith,

Thanks for you advice. I think doing a thorough study on AWS would be
better. I will also find also some more examples for parallel
distributed simulation. I will adjust my proposal. I really appreciate
your help.

In the mean time, I'm also interested in Peter Barnes' paper in WNS3
2012, and "A Performance and Scalability Evaluation of the NS-3
Distributed Scheduler". But I can't find it on the web. Could you tell
me where I can get their papers or ppts? Thanks so much!

Regards.

于 12-3-25 下午4:03, Lalith Suresh 写道:

--
Ruhao Yao
Beijing Key Laboratory of Internet Security Technology