[Ns-developers] Tmix in ns-2 Wiki

Michele Weigle mweigle at cs.odu.edu
Fri Mar 23 12:44:10 PDT 2012

Hi all,

As you may know, Tmix has been included in ns-2 since version ns-2.34, and support for one-way TCP was added in version ns-2.35.

We've created a Google Code project that will hold any updates we make past what was released in ns-2.35 (there are none yet).  More importantly, the wiki has additional information about Tmix, including validation graphs and the corresponding traces and TCL script.  The validation graphs show the performance of Tmix in ns-2 vs. the original traces and the testbed (non-simulator) version of Tmix.

http://code.google.com/p/tmix-ns2/

-Michele

--
Michele Weigle