[Ns-developers] GSoC Project: SCTP Implementation in ns3

Shikhar Srivastav shikhs.prasad at gmail.com
Fri Mar 23 10:05:05 PDT 2012

Hi everyone,

I am in my 3rd year and I wish to do implement SCTP in ns-3 as part of
course-project which can be extended to my 4th year too.
I have read the RFC's present at the Project Idea's page and have a
few queries which are as follows:-
1) What work is currently being done/has been done in implementing SCTP (if
any) ?
2) What would be the best place to start so that i could assist in the
project most efficiently ?
3) How much resources (time and effort) will it take ?

Any help will be appreciated.

Thanks,
Shikhar Srivastav