[Ns-developers] 802.11n support

Björn Lichtblau lichtbla at informatik.hu-berlin.de
Fri Mar 23 06:13:48 PDT 2012

Hi,

sounds good and i'd like to see a working 802.11n extension!

I just want to make you aware that this patch already has been "kind of
integrated" together with the click-mac integration, please have a look at
http://codereview.appspot.com/4685048/
and the continuation here
http://codereview.appspot.com/5552055/

Bad news is that it still needs reviews and died down over the last
weeks, but i'm still hoping for more feedback and guide what to do next
after WNS3 2012 has finished. Would be nice to get the radiotap stuff in
line with the 802.11n extension then...

Regards, Björn