[Ns-developers] GSOC:Deep Space networking: Licklider Transmission Protocol (LTP)

L.Wood at surrey.ac.uk L.Wood at surrey.ac.uk
Fri Mar 23 02:45:08 PDT 2012

Well, Saratoga is similar, so you could probably learn from the ns2 code. See
Extension and ns2 Implementation of Saratoga, Abu Zafar M. Shahriar and Mohammed Atiquzzaman, Technical report TR-OU-TNRL-10-106, December 2010, previously Saratoga implementation in ns-2, Abu Zafar M. Shahriar and Mohammed Atiquzzaman, Technical report TR-OU-TNRL-08-101, October 2008, Telecommunication and Networks Research Lab, School of Computer Science, Oklahoma University.
A Sender-based TFRC for Saratoga: A Rate Control Mechanism for a Space-Friendly Transfer Protocol, Abu Zafar M. Shahriar, Mohammed Atiquzzaman, Will Ivancic and Lloyd Wood, IEEE Aerospace conference, Big Sky, Montana, March 2011.

http://personal.ee.surrey.ac.uk/Personal/L.Wood/dtn/saratoga.html

Lloyd Wood
http://sat-net.com/L.Wood/