[Ns-developers] GSOC 2012 project- NAT model for ns3

anush vishwanath anush.pasteface at gmail.com
Tue Mar 20 06:56:40 PDT 2012

Hello ns3-developers,
My name is Anush and I would like to work on the Network Address and Port
Translation (NAT) models project being offered by ns-3 organization.
Im currently going through the ns3 tutorial and reference manual.
Also i downloaded the source code of ns3 and built the software.
Im completed reading the books recommended on the ideas page.
Since i have already finished a course on networks in my college i
completely understand the functionality of NAT.
Do you suggest any more things for me to do before applying officially??

Regards,
Anush