[Ns-developers] Regarding Project

Tommaso Pecorella tpecorella at mac.com

I'm happy you'd like to contribute to ns-3 during GSOC.

I'd suggest to check ns-developers mailing list to see what other (potential) students are up to, so to not collide each other.

Also, mind if I ask what is your current knowledge in ns-3 ? Sure, it is a C++ project, but Discrete Event Network Simulators are quite different beasts than "normal" C++ programs, and if you don't have any previous knowledge you could find yourself a little lost, at least at start.

Anyway, if you have any specific question, feel free to ask.

Best regards,

Tommaso

On 18 Mar 2012, at 20:04, radha wrote:

> Hello,
>
> My name is Radha.  I'm interested in taking up this
> project "Stream Control Transfer Protocol(SCTP)".
>  I really want to contribute to the Open Source.
> I'm familiar with Network Protocols.
> And also with C, C++, Python, QT and J2ME.
>
> Wish i get to learn a lot.
> Looking forward to it.
>
> Thanking You
> Radha