[Ns-developers] NS-3 Accepted into GSOC 2012

Lalith Suresh suresh.lalith at gmail.com
Fri Mar 16 12:30:05 PDT 2012

Hello everyone,

I'm very happy to announce that NS-3 has been accepted as a mentoring
organisation for Google Summer of Code 2012. Thanks to everyone who
contributed to the Ideas page and signed up as mentors.

Students can now begin working on their proposals and getting in touch
with the developers. Have a look through our organisation page on
Melange [1] and our Ideas page [2] to get started. The student
application window opens on March 26th, and ends on April 6th.

We look forward to welcoming a batch of student developers for an
awesome summer of code. :)

[1]  http://www.google-melange.com/gsoc/accepted_orgs/google/gsoc2012
[2] http://www.nsnam.org/wiki/index.php/GSOC2012Projects

--