[Ns-developers] Integration tool for ns-3

Daniel Camara daniel.camara at inria.fr
Tue Mar 13 08:47:41 PDT 2012

Hi Gustavo, I guess the problem is that you configure it with one file >gjc at gjc-laptiop:bake$ python bake.py -f nsfile.xml configure -c bakeconf.xml -e ns-3-dev and tried to download with another >gjc at gjc-laptop:bake$ python bake.py -f bakeconf.xml download/home/gjc/projects/ns/bake/bake/Bake.py:679: isn't that? it should be: > gjc at gjc-laptiop:bake$ python bake.py -f nsfile.xml download About the errors, I agree with you, but to be honest we are still in a "development" phase... and for now the traces still help us to find the errors :). Best regards... Daniel ----- Mail original -----