[Ns-developers] Documentation-related topic for dev-meeting, doc to discuss

Tom Henderson tomh at tomh.org
Tue Mar 13 07:12:10 PDT 2012

On 03/12/2012 05:44 PM, Tommaso Pecorella wrote:
> * doxygen must be added to
> header files for public classes and methods, and must be checked for
> doxygen errors though the appropriate script:<Script to be defined>

I added a few lines to the nightly build script that I run on
ns-regression to print out a 'wc -l' of doxygen warnings, per module:

http://mailman.isi.edu/pipermail/ns-commits/2012-March/010363.html

At least we can use this until if/when someone writes a dedicated
check-doc script that has all of the features that you mentioned, which
we could then add to the jenkins system that John put together.

- Tom