[Ns-developers] Integration tool for ns-3

Daniel Camara daniel.camara at inria.fr
Tue Mar 13 01:57:05 PDT 2012

  Hi,

  A Tom Henderson and a few of us at INRIA, have been working on the next steps towards the ns-3 app store concept that we have discussed at the past few developers' meetings. We'd like to spend some time at the meeting to review the recent progress and discuss the long-term goal and short-term priorities/schedule on these topics:
  - typical use cases from an ns-3 user and also ns-3 model provider perspective
  - the bake build tool
  - metadata about each module, for users to understand the maintenance status, version compatibility, etc. of each module
  - the concept and working prototype for the app store infrastructure itself

  For those who want to read more about this ahead of the meeting, please visit: http://www-sop.inria.fr/members/Daniel.Camara/bake/

  Best regards...

         Daniel Camara
         INRIA