[Ns-developers] GSoC LTE MAC scheduler: Final Review

Dizhi Zhou q5frc at unb.ca
Wed Aug 22 20:28:27 PDT 2012

Dear all,

Here is the final report for GSoC LTE MAC scheduler project. In this
project, I develop several mainstream LTE MAC downlink schedulers:
FD-MT, TD-MT, TTA, FD-BET, TD-BET, FD-TBFQ, TD-TBFQ, PSS.

Here are some results of this project:
Code review request: http://codereview.appspot.com/6484049
Repository: http://code.nsnam.org/dizhizhou/gsoc-lte-mac-scheduler/ns-3-dev
Wiki page: http://www.nsnam.org/wiki/index.php/GSOC2012LTEScheduling

In those schedulers, MT, TTA are channel-aware/QoS-unaware scheduler;
BET is channel-unaware/QoS-unaware scheduler; TBFQ and PSS are
channel-aware/QoS-aware scheduler. The detail of those scheduler can be
found in wiki page, lte-design.rst and lte-testing under src/lte/doc folder.

Finally, I would like to express my special thanks of gratitude to my
two mentors, Nicola Baldo and Marco Miozzo, also thanks of Lalith
Suresh, Tom Henderson and Biljana Bojovic. Thanks for their valuable
comments and helps on my work.

Best regards
Dizhi

--