[Arl-admin-leave] Fwd: Rt 4 shutdown...

Claire Jansa cjansa at isi.edu
Mon Jul 29 06:28:49 PDT 2019

Hello, Everyone. The road is still closed and there is now a second accident.

If needed, Lorna, could you please handle Abhijit Das’ new employee paperwork?  Today is Abhijit Das’ first day. He plans to arrive late morning, directly from Dulles. He will work with Wael, who is on travel. His office is to the right of Mohamed’s.  I’ll send a separate email from Sharon with more information.

In the meantime, I will continue working from home.

Thank you, Everyone.

Claire

Begin forwarded message: