[xcp] Notes from XCP meeting at ISI (2/25/04)
falk at ISI.EDU
Wed Feb 25 17:42:58 PST 2004
Aman and I met today. He has finished updating the code to use
congestion headers with throughput, rather than cwnd. We briefly
discussed what to do next.
In the near term, Aman is going to work on the following tasks:
0. Fix sender code to use local RTT when converting reverse_feedback
(throughput) to cwnd
1. Plot BTA & BTF to check that the residual feedback pools are doing
the right things
2. Plot avg_rtt to check convergence dynamics
3. With existing testbed configuration, run concurrent flows with
4. Change the desired_throughput of some flows to be less than the fair
allocation, check that the router does the right thing and makes use of
the extra capacity.
5. Fix router code to support multiple instances.
6. Add a second router in series, run cross traffic:
All links are 100Mbps.
Cross-traffic from S1 goes to R1
Traffic of interest goes from S2 to R2
Create a bottleneck in X1 with cross traffic, then remove it.
More information about the xcp