[ns] How to be completely IGNORED in mailing lists, like this one.
ssdoria at gmail.com
Sun Dec 5 22:36:12 PST 2010
- WRITE A SUBJECT USING LOUD CAPITAL LETTERS. MOST PEOPLE ARE BLIND;
- show how are you desperated using enfatic terms (e.g., HELP ME! VERY
- put the entire text on the subject field;
- do not use "please" or "thank you";
- use klingon language or your prefered language;
- use a good compression algorithm in your own dialect (e.g., d u knw?
r u?) It's more confortable!
- concise? what is this? what are you talking about? Why should I be
concerned about this? by the way, ...
- why ask Google first? Why search in old mailing posts? It's easy to
waste other's time;
- use multi-part mime contents with plain text duplicated as HTML: of
course, everyone should use Outlook Express;
- write really BIG posts, why not?
- and finally, never, ever read this FAQ:
http://www.faqs.org/rfcs/rfc1855.html (because it's old...)
Help people to help you. :)
UFCG / BRAZIL
More information about the Ns-users