[ns] Mobile sctp and MW node (multiple interfaces)

Spyros Marinis spyros_mar at yahoo.gr
Tue Jan 13 02:29:55 PST 2009

Hi all!

I am trying to simulate handover between UMTS/WLAN using sctp. I use
ns2.33. I try to modify the standard sctp code to implement the add-ip,
delete-ip procedures and I use the MW node patch: http://www.q2s.ntnu.no/~paquerea/ns.php to use multiple interfaces. I installed the patch but there was an error and when i run my tcl script it shows error as:

 (_o3 cmd line 1)

    invoked from within

"_o3 cmd wireless-config -routing DSDV -mac Mac/802_11 -phy
Phy/WirelessPhy -channel _o12 -propagation Propagation/TwoRayGround
-topography _o10 -ll LL..."

 etc..

Does anyone know what may be wrong?

Has anyone worked on the same subject (sctp for heterogenous handover)? Is there another way from MW node?

Thanks in advance