[ns] how to install RPI graph and statistics in ns-2.27 (urgent)

Salvador Alcaraz Carrasco salcaraz at obelix.umh.es
Tue Jun 21 14:15:04 PDT 2005

Uday,

don't forget to put into your source code, next sentences, for to include
RPI tcl code, for example:

source $env(NS)/tcl/rpi/graph.tcl
source $env(NS)/tcl/rpi/link-stats.tcl

regards, from Spain

/salva

On Wed, 22 Jun 2005, Uday Singh Rathod wrote:

> hello,
>   I have installed RPI graph and statistics in ns-2.27, following the
> steps provided in manual for installation, but it's not working.
>   I would be delighted if someone can help me providing the proceedure
> for RPI installation.
>   Iam using ns-2.27 on red hat-9.
> thanking you a lot,
> uday singh rathod.

Salvador Alcaraz Carrasco                      http://www.umh.es
Arquitectura y Tecnología de Computadores      http://obelix.umh.es
Dpto. Física y Arquitectura de Computadores    salcaraz[arroba]umh.es
Universidad Miguel Hernández                   salcaraz[arroba]obelix.umh.es
Avda. de la universidad, s/n                   Telf. +34 96 665 8495
Elche, Alicante (Spain)