[ns] RTS/CTS in IEEE 802.11 MAC (DCF)
adir at passover.co.il
Mon Feb 16 23:15:18 PST 2004
1. you can check that by configure the mac-trace to 'on' and see at
the trace file. I think the default is on.
2. in ns 2.27 you can write in the TCL script:
Mac/802_11 set RTSThreshold_ 2300
In ns 2.26 you should change the value in mac_802-11.cc and compile or do
the binding by yourself (like in 2.27)
3. see in ns 2.27 mac_802-11.cc how the RTSThreshold_ is bind and do
the same with the CW
From: ns-users-bounces at ISI.EDU [mailto:ns-users-bounces at ISI.EDU] On Behalf
Of mohammad srayreh
Sent: Monday, February 16, 2004 9:06 PM
To: ns-users at ISI.EDU
Subject: [ns] RTS/CTS in IEEE 802.11 MAC (DCF)
Could any one help me with the following questions:
1. Does NS2 consider RTS/CTS to be enabled by default?
2. If RTS/CTS is disable ....how can we enable it?
and if it is enable how we can disable it?
3. This question is not related to RTS/CTS, but related to Contention Window
How can we include the CWmin and CWmax in our TCL scripts.
I am looking forward to hear from you.
Do you Yahoo!?
Yahoo! Finance: Get
refund fast by filing online
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the Ns-users