using xgraph in color
Hyeong Soo Chang
Fri, 26 Mar 1999 09:28:58 -0500 (EST)
I wanted to include a graph generated by xgraph in color to a document.
xgraph supports 4 types; HPGL, postcript, Idraw, Tgif.
Currently I am using the framemaker.
1. Tgif and Idraw cannot be imported to the framemaker doc.
2. When I save to PS, the color information is lost.
3. When I save to HPGL, no problem but it remaps the color. For example,
red to green and green to yellow.
The color yellow is really hard to see in the printed document.
1. Is there any way to control colors in xgraph?
2. If not, is there a way to preserve the color information which xgraph
has when I writes to HPGL ?