Test Suites for Windows Environment
Wed, 23 Sep 1998 16:13 -0700 (PDT)
I am interested in running the test suites in a windows NT environment.
I would like to know if this is possible, and if so, how. If possible, I would
like to be able to run the test suites without having to compile with C++.
I have installed the following:
1) ns - from the www-mash.cs.berkeley.edu/ns/ns-build.html
the self extracting ns binary for windows ns2_1b4.exe
2) nam - from www-mash.cs.berkeley.edu/dist/vint/nam1.0a5.exe
3) tcl/tk8.0. - from www.scriptics.com/software
the Windows 3.1, Windows 95, Windows NT self extracting installer tcl803.exe
4) perl - from www.activestate.com
the intel based perl for windows build 316, based on 5.003_07 core perl
5) I noticed on the instructions that I need Xgraph. Is there a windows
version available? I looked at the site and only unix based software was
6) Is otcl needed?
7) Is the TclCL needed? Is this part of the tcl/tk8.0?
8) What else is needed? And where can I get it?
Thanks in advance.