Tue, 30 Jun 1998 14:03:24 +0300 (IDT)
I want to write Agent that run above TCP,
The Agent should know about all the nodes in the network.
He should be able to send messages to subgroup of his neighbors.
He should know who he got the message from.
My questions are:
1. Did anyone did something like that.
2. Can I use few TCP agents (one for each link) on the same node, that
will be attached to my one agent.
3. Class Agent has field _dst which means that it can have
one destination, so how can I have agent with more than
4. FTP source is written in TCL and TELNET source is written in
C++ , is there special reason for that.
5. Do you have any suggestion on how should I do it.
Any answer can help,