[Ns-developers] ns-3.7.1 Release Candidate
faker.moatamri at sophia.inria.fr
Tue Feb 23 04:18:48 PST 2010
This is a bug fix only release, for now it includes the above bug fixes.
If you have more changes to be done to it, please don't hesitate to
suggest them to me and give me the changeset to be included in ns-3.7.1
Ns-3.7.1-RC is available on:
please test and report errors if any.
The ns-3.7.1 release is scheduled on Monday March 1st.
- bug 731: Send function in point-to-point-net-device fails to check the
return value of the Dequeue function
- bug 747: Listening TCP socket closes on RST
- bug 748: Cloned TCP socket uses wrong source address
- bug 778: OLSR ignores specified outgoing interface in RouteOutput()
- bug 788: OLSR_NEIGH_HOLD_TIME should be 3 times OLSR_REFRESH_INTERVAL
- bug 789: Globalrouting externalroutes to use the new
- bug 794: Ipv4Mask constructor for "/yy"-notation is wrong
- bug 806: TCP doesn't work over a CSMA link
- bug 804: null-pointer references in 3.7 internet stack
- bug 815 - waf shell file descriptor leak. Patch by Tom Goff, slightly
More information about the Ns-developers