[Ns-developers] release update [feedback needed]
mathieu.lacage at sophia.inria.fr
Tue Jun 9 05:40:42 PDT 2009
On Tue, 2009-06-09 at 10:03 +0200, Mathieu Lacage wrote:
> 1) wait for the testing changes, and delay the release for 2 weeks to
> shake all the loose ends in our code. This means a release by july 1st.
> 2) freeze now, aim for a release on june 15th or 20th and push the
> testing changes for just after the release.
> If I put my release manager hat on, I would tend to do : I feel that
> it's getting a bit too late for the testing changes and I don't see any
> strong do-or-die argument in favor of merging so late. Are there
> comments ? Preferences about one option or another ?
After spending some time looking at the remaining XXX in src/helper, as
well as the stack of other issues I see around, I feel we could as well
go for . *sigh*
More information about the Ns-developers