[Ns-developers] mobility models

raj bhattacharjea rbhattacharjea at gmail.com
Wed Jan 28 13:05:15 PST 2009

On Wed, Jan 28, 2009 at 2:20 AM, Mathieu Lacage
<mathieu.lacage at sophia.inria.fr> wrote:
> On Tue, 2009-01-27 at 19:03 +0000, Gustavo Carneiro wrote:
>> 1. It just occurred to me that the name StaticSpeedMobilityModel does not
>> make much sense; it really should be called ConstantSpeedMobilityModel (the
>> node is usually _not_ static with this model);
>
> yes, probably, but I would estimate the cost of the name change for
> users to be higher than the gain in system readability. If you can
> convince our esteemed RM, I would be fine with it though.

Hah hah, its not Craig this time, so perhaps the "esteemed" should
have been left out!

If someone is willing to make a patch which just changes the naming in
all relevant places (including in auxiliary documentation -
doxygen/tutorial/etc), and updates the CHANGES.HTML, I would support
applying such a patch.

--
Raj Bhattacharjea
Georgia Institute of Technology