[Ns-developers] ns3 TCP merge candidate
raj.b at gatech.edu
Wed Jan 23 05:26:54 PST 2008
I've committed the diff between my tree and ns-3-dev as one changeset, and
posted for one final review at http://code.nsnam.org/raj/ns-3-dev. Aside
from the files I added, the main changes to the rest of NS3 are summarized
1. The new Tcp object/factory is aggregted to the Tcp to the
2. The Socket base class got a Listen() API that does nothing
(overridden in TcpSocket subclass).
3. The Socket base class has a pure virtual GetType method that
returns an enum SocketType (SOCK_STREAM, SOCK_DGRAM, etc).
4. The PacketSocket and UpdSocket implement the above pure virtual in
the correct way.
5. The PacketSink app now checks for the presence of a SOCK_STREAM,
and appropriately calls Listen and Close.
Numbers three and four were present at some point in the past, but I can
find no record of them being present in the ns-3-dev history, so maybe
someone can shed some light on this. If there are no objections to these
changes, I'll push up to the main ns-3-dev first thing tomorrow.
Georgia Institute of Technology
School of Electrical and Computer Engineering
More information about the Ns-developers