[Ns-bugs] [Bug 473] [PATCH] Alternative ns-2 trace reader
code at nsnam.ece.gatech.edu
Sat Mar 20 22:08:17 PDT 2010
--- Comment #12 from Martín Giachino <martin.giachino at gmail.com> 2010-03-21 01:08:16 EDT ---
Created an attachment (id=797)
Improvement and bug fixes of ns2-transmobility-helper.cc
I Changed de ns2-transmobility-helper.cc in order to correct some problems. The
previous header file remains the same.
- Use of "model->GetPosition ()" was not correct. In this case, in which
simulation is not running yet, invocation of model->GetPosition () always
returns the initial position, so in this implementation, last position is
maintained in a variable.
- As a consequence of the behavior of "model->GetPosition ()", speed and time
was not calculated in the correct way, so it is corrected in this version.
- Added support for node pause.
- Add support for comment lines that begins with "#".
- Add support for lines like "$ns_ at 4.634906291962 "$node_(0) set X_
I think this file is in ns3 coding style, and supports the same superset as the
I tested this implementation using py-viz. Ns2 trace files that I used were
generated by bonnmotion . I tested it with traces generated for my own
mobility model, who mixes more than one mobility model in one.
Configure bugmail: http://www.nsnam.org/bugzilla/userprefs.cgi?tab=email
------- You are receiving this mail because: -------
You are on the CC list for the bug.
More information about the Ns-bugs