[Ns-bugs] [Bug 406] GlobalRouteManager behaviour after Ipv4 interface SetDown and SetUp procedure
code at nsnam.ece.gatech.edu
Sat Nov 15 15:43:21 PST 2008
--- Comment #15 from Tom Henderson <tomh at tomh.org> 2008-11-15 18:43:21 EDT ---
Here is an API proposal to allow a user to delete and recompute routes in the
middle of a simulation. Note that this doesn't include any forthcoming API
expansion that will allow users to selectively enable portions of the topology
to be covered by the global routing (see bug 66).
Current public API:
Proposed new public API:
GlobalRouteManager::PopulateRoutingTables() /* same as before */
* @brief Remove all routes that were previously installed in a prior call
* to either PopulateRoutingTables() or RecomputeRoutingTables(), and
* add a new set of routes. This method does not change the set of nodes
* over which GlobalRouting is being used, but it will dynamically update
* its representation of the global topology before recomputing routes.
* Users must first call PopulateRoutingTables() and then may subsequently
* call RecomputeRoutingTables() at any later time in the simulation.
Configure bugmail: http://www.nsnam.org/bugzilla/userprefs.cgi?tab=email
------- You are receiving this mail because: -------
You are the assignee for the bug.
More information about the Ns-bugs