[Csci551-talk] loose ends
asyed at usc.edu
Sun Mar 27 22:09:22 PST 2005
Good points, and a good time to make some submission rules clear.
1. Submit your timers class with your own code. Do not assume anything
on our side.
2. Submit all the source files. Donot tarball or zip them.
3. Donot submit your own test cases. Just the source files, makefile and
4. name the executable of your project as cs551proja.
5. Grader will only do the following:
If make doesnt compile the executable, you will get ZERO.
If the executable will run, the grading will be done on log files
generated. Print statements on the screen will not be used for grading.
You will be informed of any changes to the grading, but please make sure
that you follow rule 2 and 3.
From: csci551-talk-bounces at mailman.isi.edu
[mailto:csci551-talk-bounces at mailman.isi.edu] On Behalf Of S. Rubin
Sent: Sunday, March 27, 2005 9:47 PM
To: csci551-talk at mailman.isi.edu
Subject: [Csci551-talk] loose ends
Is it correct to assume that you will have the timers sub-directory in
where our files will be placed or should we submit the timers directory
Do you care for our own test cases or should we just submit the source
the README file only?
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the Csci551-talk