[Csci551-talk] Slip day clarification
liyuan at pollux.usc.edu
Mon Mar 22 09:45:33 PST 2004
Here are some clarifications:
* You have until the project submission deadline to request slip day.
* Once you request a slip-day, you can not take it back.
* You have to make sure that I receive your request before the
submission deadline. This is why you should send the request some time
before the deadline.
* With slip day, the submission deadline will be 24 hrs after the
* Please do not send "maybe, if, perhaps, even" slip-day requests
More information about the Csci551-talk